Buildings available at start Edit
- Used to create new Wooparoos. Place one at each side. Look at Available Summon Stones for the types. Use the right types in a combination to get a Wooparoo you want.
- Here you can hatch your created or bought Summon Stones. Can be upgraded.
- Click to receive your gifted gems from your friends. Can be upgraded.
- View your collection of Wooparoos. Each new Wooparoo grants a Gift, and it shows which combination was used to create the Wooparoo. Friends can see each other's Collections when visiting their village.
- Almost self explanatory: read messages from friends. You can leave messages if you visit your friends' villages.
Purchaseable Buildings Edit
Small Farm, Farm, Large Farm
- Plant your seeds to feed your Wooparoos. See the Foods page for available Seeds.
- Boost up your Habitats, each Booster costs 100.000 and permanently increases outcome by 3% for that Habitat, this is temporarily increased to 5% with a Friend's Help.
- A home for your Wooparoos you don't want to sell, but need the spot for another one. Can be upgraded.
Premium Buildings Edit
- Makes your Wooparoos look young again without lowering their level.
- Once you buy the Timespring it is free to make your Wooparoos younger.
- It takes the same amount of time to make them younger as it did to hatch the Wooparoo.
- You do NOT gain anything from this. It is purely a visual change for those who prefer a Wooparoo's cuter child look instead of their adult look.